Sunday, August 14, 2011

Baby Girl

My daughter is turning 29 tomorrow!  How can that be?  We called this her Pebbles look - putting her little bit of hair into a barrette.  She always played so well by herself.  These were sweet days, when she was little, and I am reliving this now watching her little girls be so similar to their mommy.

We are getting ready to go on a vacation back to where both of our children were born and lived until my daughter was in 3rd grade.  I'm sure there will be some reminiscing for both my husband and myself. We are vacationing as a family with our daughter and family as well as our son.

Looking forward to making more great memories.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl -- love you.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

She has the same birthday as my brother......of course when you have a family as big as mine you have lots of birthdays! Hope you have a good visit!