Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July!  It is very, very dry here and very, very hot.  Many communities have canceled their fireworks display because of this.  Our town has not because the fireworks go off over a river.  Hopefully everyone will be smart and not cause any fires.  Sure would be nice to get some rain before the 4th.

The wreath in the picture was an idea I saw on Pinterest.  I see so many fun things on Pinterest such as recipes, design ideas, organizational tools, encouraging words, etc.  Are you a Pinterest follower?  Sometimes I get visually overloaded!

Enjoy your Independence Day.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

Our fireworks will be out in the bay, but I'm afraid we won't see them this year. We're now both sick! This is not pretty!

I hope you got my message about accidentally deleting your message! I just shouldn't try to moderate comments on my phone! Sorry! :(