Monday, October 15, 2007

Authors

I have been reading some really good books lately as well as getting to see authors in person. Last night I heard Harold Ivan Smith in person. He has written many books about grief. As we get ready to enter the Holiday Season, this book can be a very good gift for a friend/family in need. He is a really great speaker and has many interesting stories that he tells.

Tomorrow I am going to a meeting that Jeannette Walls will be speaking and talking about her book, "The Glass Castle". This is a great memoir and I am looking forward to seeing her and hearing what she has to say.

At the end of the month, I will be attending a prayer conference led by Jennifer Kennedy Dean. She has several books on prayer and is an energetic and knowledgeable speaker. Connect to her website here.

No comments: