Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Looking forward to the weekend! We have a family reunion (my side of the family). My husband's family has family reunions every year for two sides of his family but my family has one about every 10 years! I helped coordinate this event and hope that many show up so we can reconnect with each other.

After the reunion, I am taking home my sweet granddaughter with me to babysit for a few days while her mom and dad go to Memphis. I can't wait! We are going to have soooo much fun! She is 7 months old now and is sitting up and reaching for everything. She is a lot of fun. I have a babybed for her now and many toys that I will get out for her to play with. She will also go to church with me on Sunday ... so proud grandma gets to show her off! This is her first overnight visit with me without mom or dad. Who knows what trouble we can get into!

1 comment:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

So glad you stopped by to see my yardsale finds. Nice to meet you & please come back again!

Rhoda