Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chicken Costume

My granddaughter in her 1st Halloween costume. What a cute little chicken!

She looks very soft and cuddly!

Alas, no candy in her basket! Maybe next year.

It is the day after the elections and I am so glad that it is all over! No more ads, robo calls, etc. That was definitely getting old. Regarding the Presidential candidates, both men ran a hard fought race and the speeches from both were inspiring to me. America is a wonderful democracy and I'm proud to be a part of it.

4 comments:

jenniferharrisdault said...

That may very well be the cutest chicken I've ever seen!
I agree -- both speeches on election night were fantastic. Luckily, since I use a cell phone instead of a land-line, I avoided robo calls, but I am thrilled that political ads are gone!

Unknown said...

cute costume--she is beautiful! that is probably the only time in her life that she can get away with wearing a chicken suit. well worth it though, i must say :)

savvycityfarmer said...

a baby chick in the truest sense.......kisses

Profbaugh said...

Just catching up on my blog reading. I've got to say, I'll never think of chicken in quite the same way again. She's a cutie for sure!!