Tuesday, July 14, 2009

All Star Game

The All Star Game is tonight in St. Louis Missouri. Go St. Louis! This whole weekend there have been a lot of activities in downtown St. Louis. Too bad I don't have tickets for tonight's game ... I guess in front of the TV will have to do.

Albert Pujols is batting 4th (cleanup) tonight for the National League. He is a great player and a credit to the Cardinals team. USAToday ran a great article about Albert (follow this link) telling about his personal and game values. He is a definite role model.

My hubby and I are going to the Cardinals game this Friday with family. They will be playing the Arizona Diamondbacks. Hopefully will be a good evening for a win! We are also going on our annual Golf/Antiquing outing (2nd year). We will be staying at a Bed and Breakfast and enjoying a small Missouri community. I'm looking forward to our time away together and maybe I'll find some great antique finds.

No comments: