Monday, August 3, 2009

Golf Outing

This is the last segment of our Antique/Golf Outing in Ste. Genevieve, MO.

We headed to the golf course bright and early Sunday morning. There was only one golf course in Ste. Genevieve so that is where we headed.

I had book in hand with my visor and sunglasses set on my head. It was a beautiful, cool day. My favorite thing to do on the golf course is take pictures. My hubby is not always the willing candidate for this!

It took a few holes for hubby to warm up. I heard a lot of grumbling from his direction at first, but then smooth sailing on the back 9.

There was pretty scenery on the course. The barn in the pictures looks to be used for a meeting location for the country club.

I placed my camera on the ground and did a rapid repeat shot and caught him missing the hole by a short distance! Oops.

Overall a great day and weekend. We may have to start having two weekends a year instead of one annually!




No comments: