Thursday, April 12, 2007

Three Things

Sisters with Style filled out their "Three Things" and tagged anyone who want to do this! And so, I'm going for it .... Like many of you, I am sure, some of these items would change depending on the day and my mood!

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Losing family and friends.
2. Spiders and Snakes (sounds like a song title).
3. Scary movies. Won't watch any more Jurassic Park movies.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Hubby
2. Bill Cosby
3. My children - when the joke isn't about me!

Three Things I Love:
1. God
2. Hubby
3. My children

Three Things I Hate:
1. People that won't even give you a nod or a half smile in the hallway at work.
2. Waiting on people because they are late.
3. Smoking.

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why it is so hard to put the toilet seat down.
2. Why people charge up credit cards that they can't possibly pay.
3. Cruelty

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Bottle of water.
2. Pictures of family.
3. Dell PC

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Thinking about how I would like a snack but just drinking water.
2. Typing (duh).
3. Looking out the window seeing sunny skies and wishing that it was warmer.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Ride in a hot air balloon.
2. Go on a mission trip to a foreign country.
3. Hike the Grand Canyon - better hurry up on this one.

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Play the piano - use to be better.
2. Crochet, very relaxing
3. Edit digital pictures replacing one face for another. I liked my smile better on one picture and my hubby's smile on another.

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Touch my tongue to my nose.
2. Jump out of an airplane with a parachute, ok, maybe I could do it but I definitely don't want to do it.
3. Drive a motorcycle.

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your inner voice.
2. Your spouse.
3. Your parents, or at least my children should do that.

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Hateful people.
2. Critical people. Constructive criticism is alright, just not the constant critical remarks.
3. Sarcastic people.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to speak Spanish.
2. How to dance.
3. How to listen to God and know when it is him speaking to me.

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Salmon cakes.
2. Chocolate, especially dark.
3. Spaghetti.

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Bewitched.
2. The Andy Griffith Show.
3. Hogan's Heroes.

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not having more children.
2. Not staying connected to old high school and college friends.
3. Not being a stay-at-home mom.

No comments: