Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend Shopping



I picked up this cute Liz Claiborne purse that is teal and beige yesterday. It has pockets everywhere, inside and out. Love it!



Update on my "1001 Books to Read Before I Die": I have read the following since we received the above book:

  • To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee

  • Of Mice and Men, John Steinbeck

  • The Secret History, Donna Tartt (currently reading)

The next on my list is "The Color Purple". I also picked up the books you see in the picture that are also on the list (Mansfield Park, Jane Austen; Cry, the Beloved Country, Alan Paton; Walden, Writings of Henry D. Thoreau; The Death of Ivan Ilych, Leo Tolstoy). Not sure I am going to get through all of these this year!

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Who does not LOVE To Kill a Mockingbird!!!! I have gone through to copies!