Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cell Upgrade


I bit the bullet and upgraded our cell phone. We have stayed with the same cell phone for a long, long time! We use Cingular service and I upgraded to the LG CU400 phone. It has speaker phone, camera, blue tooth, push to talk (which we don't have that service), video, and all the other fun features. We've stayed back in the ice ages too long! I'm going to enjoy using these features. I'm going to take a picture of those in my saved phone book and connect them together so when they call I can see their smiling faces. I've made a few calls on the new phone this evening and everyone's voice was very clear. I love new tech toys!

Oh, and I also ended up getting it free after all the rebates and discounts but did sign up for 2 more years with Cingular. We have a good plan and don't ever seem to have a problem with their service. So I'm happy with this. Next, I need an Ipod! More gadgets, more fun.

1 comment:

SLC said...

That's cool! I have a cell phone with a camera and and I cannot figure out how to use it. I think I have actually taken a picture, but then I have no idea what to do with it, and of course, who has time to read the manual?? ;-)