Friday, May 18, 2007

Congratulations Baby!


My sweet daughter is graduating this weekend with her Masters in Public Health with Honors (4.0). We are very excited for her. She has worked very hard to get to this point.

Her hubby is throwing her a party after graduation. I'm bringing a black bean dish (recipe in this blog previously), rice dish with mushrooms, gooey butter cake and fruit kabobs. I'm wearing my new J Crew sweater (picture in previous blog writing) to the event with a pair of grey slacks that have a thin blue stripe down them and my powder blue open toed shoes. Tonight we are going to spend the night with them to help them get ready for tomorrow as well as going to my son-in-law's venue. He plays guitar/violin at a restaurant/bar every Friday night.

3 comments:

savvycityfarmer said...

It's that time of year again....so much time, love and devations goes into getting our kids to this point....congrats to you ALL

Suburban prep said...

All the best for the future.

Sisters with Style said...

Congrats go out to your daughter.