Thursday, February 28, 2008

Smile baby smile

Our first smile! We're counting it! She has very expressive eyes and her smile starts from her eyes.

Isn't her bow cute? Her mom got that at Dillards. I bought her baby legs at a local pharmacy store. She has several baby legs and her mom really likes them. They are so cute and convenient.

Cora is 7 weeks old and growing fast! What a blessing.

On another note, I've been having trouble with dizziness this week. I had this problem last year in April. I think my allergies are causing it. I probably have some water on my ears. It is not very fun, I can tell you that. The room spins out of control and my stomach immediately gets sick. I'm taking allegra and hoping that will help.

2 comments:

He Knows My Name said...

cora is just growing like a weed. her eyes and eye brows are just beautiful. love her outfit. even though i have a grandson i always check out the girls clothes and drool.

funny my mom has been dizzy for the last 2 days today was better. she took antivert. i wonder if it is a virus? glad you are better.

Profbaugh said...

Oh my! She is an absolute doll!! Wow, has it actually been 7 weeks?? I can tell you one thing G'ma, she's one cutie pie for sure.

On a serious note, I'm going to keep you in prayer. Gotta stop that "spinning". . .YIKES!!

Much love,
~Cheryl