Thursday, April 10, 2008

Multiples

I love watching Jon & Kate Plus 8! Why is that? I really like to watch all of the multiple children shows. Maybe because I can watch and say, "Wow, I'm glad that's not me!". I've watched this show enough times that I feel I really am getting to know their kids. My husband thinks Jon is a saint!

On their most recent shows they are taking the children on individual trips so they can have one on one time with each one. That is such a great idea and not for just families of multiples. Even if you have two children, take them out individually. You both will enjoy the time alone.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that show too! Its so honest and real. The couple cracks me up.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh I love that show! And I thought that was such a nice idea too to have a day with each child individually. I bet the kids grow up talking about their special days forever.