Monday, September 8, 2008

Mulching

I am hosting our Women's Bible Study kick-off for the fall. We take a summer break and now we are ready to jump into the the book of Luke! We have a few new ladies joining us this year so we our up to about 11-12 ladies. We normally meet at the church but for the kick-off, I invited everyone out for soup and sandwiches.

To get ready for this event, my husband and I did some mulching in the flower beds. We have been meaning to do this earlier in the summer but kept putting it off. This year we used a darker wood chip instead of the lighter color we have used in the past. I really like the look of it. Our dog Belle is helping us by stomping down the chips after we pour them into the beds! She is also overseeing the project.

Now, this week, cleaning up the inside!

No comments: