Friday, September 26, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle

This week has been a crazy one! Preparing for a work retreat happening this weekend, exhibiting at a conference this week and packing and getting ready for a trip to Seattle.

My husband has a conference and I am tagging along. I'm really looking forward to this vacation. We went to Seattle a couple of years ago but only stayed one day. I'm going to have six days in this wonderful city.

We are taking a cruise on the Royal Argosy as one of the networking dinners - that is going to be fabulous. If we are lucky, it won't be raining (although I bought a really cute raincoat at Macy's) and Seattle won't be fogged in and I can see the city with the mountains in the background.

The last time we went to Seattle and traveled around Washington, we couldn't see Mt. Rainier or Mt. St. Helens. I really hope that sometime during the week the skies will be clear and I can go to the Space Needle and get some beautiful pictures. I'm also looking forward to visiting Pike Place Market.
Seattle here we come!

1 comment:

Profbaugh said...

Have a great time. I LOVE Seattle. Been there a couple of times. Last time my hubby and I had dinner at the top of the Space Needle. It was absolutely wonderful. Oh, and the Nordstrom's (original one, I believe) is to die for. Have fun and bring back some pix.

Much love,
~Cheryl