Monday, October 6, 2008

Back from Seattle

We had a great time in Seattle and the surrounding area. Beautiful city and many interesting sites and people in the downtown area.

My husband and I had some trouble in changing time zones. We would be tired around 8:30 p.m. and wake up at 4:00 a.m. I definitely had plenty of time to exercise and get breakfast before the stores opened!

The picture to the left is Mt. Rainier from the plane. When we were in Seattle a few years ago, we did not ever see it. This time it was hazy and cloudy, but I can see at least part of the mountain.

The picture to the right is our view from our hotel room. Gorgeous! Puget Sound and beautiful mountains in the distance.

We spent Tuesday through Sunday in Seattle with a side trip on Saturday to my cousin's son's wedding in Kellogg, Idaho. We rented a red Ford Mustang and drove through Washington and a few miles into Idaho to celebrate this occasion with them.

I'll be posting more pics and fun stories about our Seattle trip soon. Stay tuned.

No comments: