Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December Calendar

Christmas is coming! I feel like I am behind already! To get into the Christmas Season and to try some new things, we are going to participate in some local Christmas events.

  • December 3 - Mayor's Tree Lighting
  • December 4 - Downtown Living Windows
  • December 5 - The Nutcracker Ballet with friends
  • December 8 - Capitol Caroling
  • December 11 - Game Night
  • December 12 - Deacon Christmas Party
  • December 13 - Adult Choir Christmas Concert
  • December 17 - Go to Christmas Play
  • December 20 - Christmas Caroling at church
  • December 24 - Christmas Eve Services
Some other things that I have on my calendar are: Buy gifts for single mom and kids at church, take canned food to church, make a dessert and take to my neighbors, listen to Christmas music one evening at home, buy a new Christmas CD, e-mail and mail my family newsletter, take Christmas treats to nurses, watch a Christmas video, drive around looking at Christmas lights, go see "Christmas Carol" with Jim Carey, and host Christmas gathering for my husband's family and our immediate family.

Whew! I'm not really sure I'm going to get this all done plus Christmas shopping. The most important thing is to be thankful for Christ's birth and enjoy the time you spend with you family and friends.

No comments: