Friday, December 11, 2009

Decorated for Christmas

I'm behind this year in getting my decorations up. Last year we threw away a tree and I forgot about that, so I was one tree shy this year. We took care of that last night and went and bought a prelit tree at Lowes. I hung the ornaments and then finished decorating the rest of the upstairs.

Our second tree is downstairs with a hunter motif. It is also a prelit tree and has ornaments of fish, dogs, antlers, etc.

We are having guests over tonight so that got me moving to complete the decorating. The picture below is our table set for dinner. We will be playing games after dinner. I have "Apples to Apples", "Cranium", "Sequence", and "Bunco" set out ready to play. They may also bring along some games. Should be a fun evening.

Tomorrow evening we are invited over to play games at a friend's home. This is definitely game weekend! Fun times.

No comments: