Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Craft

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to do one craft each month. I saw this crayon cozy and thought it was really cute. See tutorial on "Skip to My Lou". I used materials that I currently had on hand. It only took me one evening. I plan on making a few more and try a darker material where the crayons go. I can tell already that the light teal will get all marked up with crayon.

I have some projects that I have started, but still not completed, like a baby quilt and a leftover yarn afghan. These projects are definitely on my list to finish this winter.

I really enjoy doing craft projects.

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

That is so neat! I wish I was crafty, but alas I'm so NOT! Where in Florida is the wedding. It could be warm then, our weather changes so quickly! This is the longest it has stayed cold in a long time. Good excuse to snuggle up at home!

Melissa said...

Maybe you can teach the youth to make a craft that we can send to Kenya this summer. I'd like for them to make something. We made bracelets in November that I took with me and the kids at the House of Hope loved them!