Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Grill for Father's Day

A new grill for my hubby for Father's Day.  Of course, he is the one to assemble!  We are loving it.  Love to grill outside in the summer months.  It is a Char-Broil.  The grill has six burners including a sear burner and a burner for heating sauces. 

We spent Father's Day with my parents.  We woke up early and traveled to my hometown and went to church with my parents and then ate lunch with them and had homemade ice cream and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.  Love me some homemade ice cream!

I spent the day with two of my favorite dads.  My dad and my hubby.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for stopping over.
I think taping my dad is a great idea. I am actually flying to Florida tonight to spend time with him. Looks like you had a great Father's Day, nice grill.