Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Redecorating

I spoke about our redecorating in an earlier post and thought I would show you some before and after pictures. I know, I know -- what took me so long to get rid of that wallpaper! First of all, it is a large room and a lot of work to strip the wallpaper and paint, second of all, what did I want the finished product to look like, and third, laziness!
This is the before:

This is the after:

We also redid our entryway and this is what it looks like:

I'm happy with the red color and the new border around the doorways. The entryway also had the wallpaper previously. My hubby is still finishing up on the molding and we need to find switchplates and outlet plates. I'm debating on whether to buy white outlets or painting the outlets the same color as the wall. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

lisagh said...

That mirror stands out so great now against the gorgeous green walls and I love the red in your entranceway! Good job.