Thursday, November 8, 2007

Another Year


Yesterday was my birthday. Not a big year that ends with a 0 or 5, but another year closer. My daughter says my 29 and holding might need to change soon since she is 25!

This is me at about 4. I wish I could remember that photo shoot. That was my first studio picture. I don't think I had another until a Senior in High School.

I'm the baby of the family and the only girl. My brothers think that I was spoiled but I think that my parents just got worn out with my brothers and let some things slide with me! But comparatively speaking to my friends, my parents were very strict.

I look at this picture and think about my new granddaughter that is coming soon. Will she look like this? Will she have wavy hair? Will it be red? Maybe her mom won't cut her bangs as high as mine were cut in this photo!

4 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Happy Birthday.
What a cute pic.

lisagh said...

Happy! Happy! Even though it's one day late - hope you had a great day and an even better year to come.

He Knows My Name said...

happy birthday to you. that pic is cute, bangs and all. perfect depiction of us born in the 50's.

i hope you had a happy one yesterday. many blessings for this next year.

~janel

thouartloosed said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you had a blessed day.