Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stuffing Recipe

This is the turkey stuffing recipe I promised:

Saute the following
4 T butter
2 ribs of celery, thinly chopped
1/2 t dried rubbed poultry seasoning
1/2 small onion, chopped
1/2 c dried cranberries
1 medium apple chopped with peeling (Gala)

Combine this with 2 cups corn bread stuffing after the above mixture has cooled. Place stuffing in cavity of the neck under skin and under the bone of the breast distributing evenly.

This really tasted great and you don't need to worry about having this stuffing inside the bird because there is no eggs or milk in the recipe.

2 comments:

nannykim said...

Sounds wonderful--I will have to put this in my file!! like the idea of the cranberry.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you on my blog! Come check it out.

Melissa