Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gadgets

I love gadgets! The picture to the left is a cute little handbag holder. I found this at a fun shop in St. Charles Historical Downtown. I never know where to put my purse when we are eating out ... now I do. Can't wait to use it.

We also purchased a Garmin Nuvi 200W this weekend. We will never get lost again! No more asking for directions. It is a fabulous toy. It knows exactly where you are at and then once you've entered the address you are going to, gives you directions in a nice voice step by step to get there. It also recalculates your instructions if you choose to go another way. I'm ready for a road trip!

I have a lot of pictures to share soon. We took a trip by Amtrak to St. Louis to visit our daughter and SIL and stayed very busy going to the Zoo, Grant's Farm, bowling, swimming, St. Charles Historical Downtown, and eating out at some new places.

We had a great time and played with our granddaughter Cora for 4 straight days! She is growing up so fast. I said, "come to grandma" and put my arms out and she turned her body and stuck her arms out to come to me. That was a first for her. Wow -- that was great. She is smiling all the time and just beginning to laugh. Let's see ... what excuse can I make up to have her come to grandma's house!

1 comment:

savvycityfarmer said...

Hi there friend...hope you're having a great summer...i renovated my blog completely and well....you'll see.


let's chat