Saturday, January 24, 2009

Board Game

We played "Sequence" over Christmas Break and really enjoyed the game. I bought it for our family last week. You can play as individuals or as teams. To win you need 5 tokens in a row - horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. You also must play defense to keep you opponent from getting 5 in a row. A lot of staring at the board!

What board games do you like? I also like "Clue", "Monopoly", "Life", and "Trivial Pursuit".

When I was a little girl I played with "Mystery Date". Can you believe there was a game even called that! My girlfriends and I had great fun with this game. You won the game if you opened the door to the Stud and lost if you opened the door to the Dud! Who in the world thought of this game! Probably made a mint.

1 comment:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I LOVE board games, but haven't ever played Sequence. I'm not going to lie - just looking at the board overwhelms me, ha!