Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vacation Pictures

I finally got a chance to work on my pictures from Colorado. We spent Christmas Week vacationing near Breckenridge. We had a great time.

Click on picture to enlarge.

We bought a Charlie Brown Christmas tree and mostly decorated it with cut out snowflakes. Everyone had fun with that.

We snowboarded and sledded right outside our cabin. The view from our cabin is shown in the picture bottom left.

These elk were right outside our cabin. Everyone was excited to see them.

1 comment:

He Knows My Name said...

I haven't stopped by in a while and I'm so glad I did today. The pictures are fantastic and what breathtaking scenery. I haven't been west of Chicago and really would love to travel someday. Thanks, for now I will have to do my traveling vicariously.