Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves:
  • Taking the elevator one floor. Walk the stairs people!
  • Talking with your mouth full (nuf said).
  • Talking while a game is on ... ok, sometimes I've been guilty of this.
  • Assuming the worst of people vs. the best.
  • Double negatives.
  • Shortening my name.
  • Towels not folded my way!
  • Inappropriate clothes at work.
  • People who touch your stomach when you're pregnant ... it is still my stomach! Not that this will happen to me again .. but I feel sorry for other people.
  • Not using turn signals.
  • Wrinkled clothes.
  • Hairy eyebrows.
I'm sure there are more if I thought longer ... sorry for being on a negative turn. I believe the elevator one got me started on this rampage!

1 comment:

savvycityfarmer said...

Girl, this was MY list...ha!