Monday, March 23, 2009

Sweet 16 Baby!

My NCAA bracket is looking really good so far. I'm in a family bracket competition and I am tied for first place after yesterday's games. Woot! Woot!

The best news is that my beloved Mizzou Tigers made it to the Sweet 16. They play again Thursday against the Memphis Tigers. I have Mizzou winning in my bracket but many others do not. They couldn't go ONE more level with the Tigers. Boo!

This last week has been crazy for me at work and then Saturday we had a big 5-0 birthday for my hubby and Sunday a wedding shower for a friend's daughter, so ... I'm wore out! This week my daughter and granddaughter are coming to stay with us Wednesday through Sunday so I'm just looking forward to doing whatever they want to do and play, play, play with Cora.

3 comments:

teresa-bug said...

I am a Jayhawk...but I am happy for your Tigers! I love to see Big 12 teams in the tourney!

Unknown said...

Gooooooooo TIGERS!

The Chic Chauffeur said...

I am a Jayhawk too, but go big 12! I was glad to see Mizzou do well! We will show those other conferences what we have here in the midwest!!!!!