Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jump or Not

My son decided to check off one item from his list of things to do. Jump out of an airplane! This one is definitely not on my list. I asked him how did he take that first step out of the plane and he said he didn't, he was pushed! He did tandem, so someone was strapped onto his back. He said he wasn't sure he would do that again, but he was glad he did it. He had mentioned that this was on his list but didn't tell me when he was doing it. I'm thankful for that. I would not want to know -- he called me right after and was still pretty excited. I'm afraid to ask what else is on his list but I am glad he has a list. I think it is great to think about things that you want to accomplish and not wait until you are over 40 to start thinking about it.

No comments: