Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Class Reunion

My class reunion is this weekend. The last one I went to was 20 years ago. I haven't contacted any of my past friends to see if they will be there -- I'm just walking in cold. Hopefully I will recognize someone that I know! I left my hometown when I went to college and didn't return to live there. I go back to visit with my parents and other relatives but don't run into classmates very often. My mom keeps me updated from time to time on this one and that one ... but mostly I haven't been connected very much since graduation.

In case you can't guess, this is my 30th class reunion (did I say that!). Unbelievable. Will some of us have gray hair, bald, be grandparents, be retired, have small children (possible but OMG), have teenagers, be empty nested? I'm sure most or all of these things someone will be. I'm just hoping to reconnect with some past friends and be reminded of fun times from the halls of SHS.

No comments: