Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wedding

So as I was saying on my last blog, I flew from Pensacola Florida to Kansas City for my SIL's sister's wedding. My mission, should I choose to accept it (which I did) was to take care of Cora while her mom did her bridesmaid duties and her dad did all the music for the wedding including DJing at the reception. The bride was beautiful and the wedding went off without a hitch.

The picture to the right is Cora before I put on her dress for the wedding. We waited to do that at the very last minute.

It was a long day for me because I had to get up at 3 a.m. to get to my flight and to fly into KC by noon. The wedding was at 6:30 p.m. and I left the reception at about 11 p.m. My head was starting to feel a little fuzzy -- luckily by then my daughter was taking care of Cora!

The picture to the left is my beautiful girls.

Cora and family have been very busy for the past month. This week they are vacationing in Nashville and then the Great Smoky Mountains. Check out my daughter's blog to read about their adventures. Their blog is called "Continue the Conversation".

1 comment:

Profbaugh said...

Oh my goodness!! Cora is such a cutie pie!! I love her in the dress. I bet she was the "Belle of the ball" so to speak at the wedding.

~Cheryl