Thursday, June 12, 2008

Find

Great find at a garage sale - $8. I saw it and just had to have it. I hung it in my entryway. Now I need something for the adjacent wall that will compliment it. I'm thinking about a wrought iron shelf with some black lanterns hanging above the shelf. Add some greenery around the shelf and a candle or some Willow Tree angels.

The picture is from France. Beautiful countryside with vibrant colors. I also really like the frame.

A couple friends and myself are holding our own garage sale this weekend. Maybe I will make enough to buy some of the items I mentioned above!

1 comment:

savvycityfarmer said...

Hello there dear friend....I've missed our chats...

What I'm about to share over at my post, I've waited two years to experience...Nic's wedding....

Here's a blanket invitation to share in our joy....

let's chat